Join colleagues at the Annual Postgraduate Course, Saturday and Sunday, October 18 and 19, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, to hear leading experts review current guidelines and provide diagnosis and management strategies to implement guidelines into practice. Topics include:
- A 360-Degree Approach to GERD | Guideline
- Achalasia: Opening Up the Bird’s Beak | Guideline
- EoE and Eosinophilia | Guideline
- Hemorrhoidal or Not Hemorrhoidal: That Is the Question | Guideline
- Acute Pancreatitis: How to Get the Best Outcome | Guideline
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Celiac Disease | Guideline
- The Stomach that Refuses to Empty | Guideline
- Evaluation of Focal Liver Lesions | Guideline
- Drug-induced Liver Injury (DILI) | Guideline
- Did Your Patients Take Antibiotics? Think About C. difficile Infection! | Guideline
- And more
Following the Postgraduate Course, the Annual Scientific Meeting will take place. Poster presentations begin on Sunday, October 19, at 3:30 pm in the Exhibit Hall. Monday through Wednesday, October 20-22, symposia, plenary sessions and featured lectures will take place. Poster sessions are also offered in the Exhibit Hall on Monday and Tuesday. Hands-on sessions will also be offered in the ACG 2014 Hands-on Workshop Center located in the Exhibit Hall. Hands-on sessions are free to all ACG 2014 attendees.
Learn more about ACG 2014 here.